High Value Home Insurance

Our experienced team are waiting to answer your questions or provide
you with an insurance quotation

Our team are here to help

92% of our customers get a cheaper quote over the phone
or call   01782 286311
World Wide Cover
Multi Location
Online Valuations
Private Clients

High Value Home Insurance

Pace Ward can provide a number of specialised household policies from standard scheme rated home insurance to the widest High Net Worth contracts where policies are tailored to individual client needs.

Every home has different requirements, whether it is your main residence, a second home or holiday property.

We can offer a range of home insurance catering for non-standard constructions, listed properties and high-value homes.

We work with insurers who are renowned not only for excellent insurance cover but the speed and ease of their claims settlements.

Our intention is to provide the very best in cover to protect your assets along with an excellent quality of service. We take great care to ensure we meet the exceptional standards that our clients expect from us.

More Features of Private Clients Insurance

Policy benefits can incude:
  • Guaranteed Replacement Cost
  • Worldwide Cover
  • Personal Cyber Cover
  • Alternative Accomodation
  • Optional Cash Settlement
  • Multi Location (Second or Third Home in the UK or Europe)
  • High Value Jewellery and Watch cover
  • Online valuations (Additional cost may apply)
  • Safe & Security recommendations

Buildings & Contents

Buildings and contents insurance is a combined insurance product that will cover or replace any damage that may occur to the home or its contents, including losses.

It is possible to have separate buildings & contents cover, but most policies will combine the two together.

Buildings Insurance
This covers your house in case of a disaster where your house is so badly damaged that it needs to rebuilt. The event which caused the damage must have been outside of your control, for example a storm or flood damage, a fire, water leak/burst pipes and subsidence. Mortgage providers will insist that have buildings cover, as it means they are able to recover their losses should such an event occur.

A typical buildings insurance policy will include cover for:

  • Buildings sum insured (varies depending on policy)
  • Accidental damage (optional)
  • Alternative accomodation
  • Replacement keys & locks
  • Trace and access
  • Legal Expenses cover

Contents Insurance
This covers all the items in your house which are not fixed within the property, for example furniture, jewellery, appliances and clothes. Most contents policies will even cover things like the contents of your fridge and freezer. Contents insurance will cover you in most of the same situations as buildings insurance, but also includes theft. As with buildings insurance, any of these events must have been beyond your control.

A typical contents insurance policy will include cover for:

  • Contents sum insured (varies depending on policy)
  • Accidental damage (optional)
  • Personal possesions (optional)
  • Money
  • Credit Cards
  • Contents in outbuildings
  • Contents in garden
  • Frozen food
  • Digital assets
  • Documennts
  • Legal Expenses cover

What level of contents insurance do I need?
The amount of contents insurance you’re likely to need will depend on the amount you’d need back to replace the item. The 'sum insured' is the maximum amount your contents insurance policy will pay out if your item is totally destroyed.

When you’re deciding on how much contents insurance you’ll need you might want to walk through each of your rooms and make an inventory of each of your belongings. Remember contents insurance covers things in your shed and your loft or garage too – so don’t forget to include those as well.

Insurance cover for private collections in the form of fine art, antique furniture, wine, memorabilia or wherever else your passion leads to.
  • Newly Acquired Items – Up to 90 days immediate cover for any new purchased item. Coverage is up to 25% of their overall policy limit.
  • Market Appreciation – If a covered item needs to be replaced and the value of said item has increased within 24 months, we will pay up to 150% of the agreed value to replace it.
  • Items Temporary on Loan – If you are undecided about a potential new purchase, you can take it home on loan and it will be fully protected
  • Emergency Preventive Measures – If your client has to take temporary reasonable measures to protect their collection from a potential flood or storm loss, we will pay up to £5,000 for any costs incurred.
“Great personal service and very competitive rates.”
Trustpilot Average rating.
“Great people, great service.”
Contact Us

Lets get in touch

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.