Are you ambitious and customer focused?
Have you worked in a Commercial Insurance Office for a minimum of 1 year?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, then you could be one of the people we're looking for!
Due to ongoing expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Insurance Account Handler for our Commercial Lines Team. We’re a very busy, well established, Independent Insurance Brokers, offering all aspects of insurance with over 35 years of trading.
The role would centre around the client’s needs and advising them, based on individual circumstances, you would also work closely with our Commercial Account Executives & Directors.
Typical tasks include: -
· Researching policies to see they meet our client's need.
· Quoting and Placing cover.
· Discussing and renewing policies with clients.
· Negotiating and Liaising with Insurance Companies.
Do you think this is the job for you? If you have some or all of these skills, we’d love to hear from you: -
- Minimum of 1 years Commercial Insurance Account Handler experience.
- A natural ability to build rapport.
- Good Communicator.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Previous use of Acturis advantageous.
- Good decision maker, especially under pressure.
- CII or above (can be working toward or show willingness to work toward)
- Ability to hit deadlines.
- Satisfy financial background checks.
Don’t hesitate, apply today, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: On Application
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Commercial Insurance: 2 years (preferred)