Insurance cover for private collections in the form of fine art, antique furniture, wine, memorabilia or wherever else your passion leads to.
Cover for any damage or loss, almost anywhere in the world, whether on exhibit, display or loan or simply at home.
- Newly Acquired Items – Up to 90 days immediate cover for any new purchased item. Coverage is up to 25% of their overall policy limit.
- Market Appreciation – If a covered item needs to be replaced and the value of said item has increased within 24 months, we will pay up to 150% of the agreed value to replace it.
- Items Temporary on Loan – If you are undecided about a potential new purchase, you can take it home on loan and it will be fully protected
- Emergency Preventive Measures – If your client has to take temporary reasonable measures to protect their collection from a potential flood or storm loss, we will pay up to £5,000 for any costs incurred.
- Minimum £1,000,000 sum insured